You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Wedding Paperie, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Wedding Paperie does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Wedding Paperie be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful,
threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's
privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Wedding Paperie official, forum leader,
guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content
transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to
make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside
information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment
relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent,
trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising,
promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of
solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses
or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality
of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any
requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the
Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and
activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
You acknowledge that Wedding Paperie may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Wedding Paperie and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Wedding Paperie and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Wedding Paperie or submitted to Wedding Paperie in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Wedding Paperie may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Wedding Paperie, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Wedding Paperie and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.