When you place a photo onto your design, a 5pt white border will automatically appear around the photo.
To remove or modify this border:
- Click on the photo you wish to modify.
- Click on the Images Tools tab near the top of the Design Center.
- In the Images Tools tab, on the far-right side you’ll see a Border section that shows a white square. Click here to adjust your border’s color.
- Beside the color box, you’ll see another box that shows the width with up and down arrow next to it. Click the arrows up or down to adjust the width of the border accordingly.
- To remove the border completely, simply follow the above steps and either replace the width with zero by typing it in or by clicking the down arrow until the box shows zero instead of 5.