Yes, you can move text from the front of the card to the back by following the steps below.
Click the text on the front of the card that you wish to move.
- Locate the Toolbar on the right side of the Design Center. Click the Copy button, located at the top-left side of the Toolbar.
- On the top edge of your design, there are two buttons: Front and Back. Click the Back button which will take you to the backside of your card.
- Go to the Toolbar on the right side of the Design Center. Click the Paste button, located at the top-right side of the Toolbar.
- The text you copied from the front side should now be pasted on the back of your card. The text you pasted also remains on the front of your card as well.
- To remove the text on the front, click on the Front button located at the top edge of your design and click on the text you wish to delete. Then, click the Delete or Backspace button on your keyboard.