Yes, you can make the background match a color that appears on your design or photo. Learn how it’s done below.
- Locate the “Backgrounds” panel on the left side of the Design Center — it’s the second panel down.
- Click the “+” symbol to open the Backgrounds panel.
- Click the Background Color button.
- This will open a Color Picker window.
- Move your mouse outside of the color box and onto your design to match colors that you already have on your design. When you move your mouse off of the Color Picker window and onto your design, a color picker icon will appear in place of your mouse cursor. You can use the color picker icon to select the color you’re trying to match. For instance, if you want the background to match a blue dress that appears in a photo on your design, simply click on the blue dress and the color picker tool will match the blue color on your dress and allow you to use it as the background of your design.
- When the desired color is selected, click the “Done” button in the bottom right corner or click cancel to return to your design without making any changes to the background color.