Yes, you can make the background a solid color by following the steps below.
- Locate the “Backgrounds” panel on the left side of the design center — it’s the second panel down.
- Click the “+” symbol to open the Backgrounds panel.
- Click “Background Color” button.
- This will make the color picker pop up appear.
- Choose your desired background color by moving the dot over the color of your choice. You can select a color by moving the slider, adjusting the H S B / R G B percentages, or if you have the HEX code for the color you want, you can enter this code in the box on the bottom right.
- You can also move your mouse outside of the color box and onto your design to match colors that are already on your design. When you move your mouse off of the color pop up and onto your design, a color picker icon will appear in place of your mouse cursor. For instance, if you want the background to match a blue dress that appears in a photo on your design, simply click on the blue dress and the color picker tool matches the blue color on your dress and allows you to use it as the background of your design.
- After finding the perfect color, click the “Done” button in the bottom right corner or cancel to return to your design without any changes to the background color.