Yes, our envelopes are fully-customizable. Custom envelope printing is available for all envelope sizes and styles. You can personalize one of our envelope templates to match your wedding stationery or create your very own custom envelope from scratch; either way, you can complete your envelope with your choice of fonts, photos, colors, embellishments, and more.
We offer two paper types for envelopes:
- Standard White: Our standard envelopes are white with a smooth, matte finish. 80 lb weight.
- Recycled Kraft: Our recycled kraft envelopes are made from 100% recycled paper. They are tan with a smooth finish. 70 lb weight.
- Return Address Only – Personalize the upper left corner of your envelopes with a fully designed return address. Select fonts and colors for the text and decorate the rectangular space around the text with distinct borders, colorful embellishments, and a background. Pay a total of $0.55 per envelope.
- Mailing Address Only – Personalize the center of your envelope with one fully designed mailing address. Select fonts and colors for the text and decorate the rectangular space around the text with distinct boarders, colorful accents, and a background. Pay a total of $0.55 per envelope.
- Full Front and Back Printing – This option is the perfect way to express your theme and design. You can print on the front and back of the envelope using your choice of fonts, colors, patterns, embellishments, photos, and more. Pay a total of $0.85 per envelope.
For envelope questions related to Mailing Service, see our Mailing Service help article here.