Yes, you can change an embellishment’s opacity by following these steps:
- Click on the embellishment you wish to modify.
- Click on the Images Tools tab located at the top of the Design Center
- Click the Opacity button.
- A slider pop up will appear and allow you to change the selected embellishment’s opacity. By default, embellishments are at 100% opacity.
- Move the slider down to adjust the opacity. You can see the selected embellishment change opacity as you move the slider up or down.
- When you are finished, click off of the slider and onto the Design Center.