Dress your wedding decor with a few wedding signs! Adding wedding signs to your wedding is a simple way to add in a personal touch to a variety of aspects of your celebration. We’ve found a few of our favorites to share and inspire you.
clockwise from the left hand corner:
1. Reception decor. Add a beautiful “Just Married” sign to the marquee at the reception site or even to the happy couple’s car or hotel room. It’s sweet way to celebrate the newlyweds.
2. Mr. and Mrs. These delightful peacock Mr. and Mrs. signs would adorn the chairs of the newlyweds beautifully.
3. Here comes the bride. What a cute way to announce that the bride is coming! Have the flower girl carry a custom sign down the aisle!
4. Seating. For a rustic, casual affair, this sign is a lovely way to share that you can sit where you like.
5. Put a ring on it. This is a great sign for a bridal shower or bachelorette party. A kitschy sign is always a fun addition to a party.
clockwise from left corner:
1. Bling Bling. This sparkly Mr. and Mrs. sign would be a lovely addition to the gift table, guestbook signing area, or cake table.
2. Princess Bride. For the couple who loves a great movie quote, this sign will get smiles all day long.
3. Thanks. This idea has been around for a while but good ideas usually stick. Having a thank you sign to be photographed with at the wedding makes a great addition to your wedding thank you cards.
4. Scrabble Tiles. This is a clever way to denote the guestbook table. Check your parent’s basement for a supply of tiles and holders and create your own.
There are so many ways to incorporate signs to create simple wedding decor. We found most of these on Etsy but you can unleash your inner artist and make your own. Not feeling crafty? Check out PurpleTrail.com for their collection of professionally designed templates. You can create custom party banners or poster prints. Add photos, change text/fonts and color to match your wedding perfectly.
Images from Etsy