Fast Processing & Many Shipping Options
Next Day Delivery
If you place your order by 7 AM PST (M-F) and choose the FedEx Standard Overnight shipping option, we will automatically upgrade your order to rush processing (for free) and ship your order the same day. You will receive your order the next business day by 6 pm.
Orders are typically processed (reviewed, printed and shipped) within 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday) of the order date. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday are not started processing until Monday. If there are any questions or problems with your order we will notify you by email or phone. This may delay the processing of your order until any issues are resolved.
Once your order has been printed, it is mailed via the shipping method you selected. You will receive an email with the tracking number for your package for both USPS and FedEx orders. With FedEx Next Day, you can receive your order within 1 business days of the order date. With USPS priority shipping (our lowest cost option), most orders are typically received within 5-8 days of the order date.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number for your package for both USPS and FedEx orders
Fast Shipping Options
For the quickest turnaround, Wedding Paperie offers Rush Processing and FedEx.
- Rush Processing - Orders received by 8 am PST are printed and shipped the same business day. This option is $9.95 + standard shipping.
- FedEx 2-day - Get your order in 2 business days! Prices based on delivery address and package weight. Includes free Rush Processing if orders are placed before 8am PST.
- FedEx Overnight - The fastest shipping option available. Get your order the next business day if placed before 8 am PST. Prices based on delivery address and package weight.
Regular Shipping Options For Domestic and International Orders
- USPS Priority Mail - Generally ships in 2-3 business days. Flat Rate $7.95
- FedEx International Shipping - Cost and shipping time is based on the destination.
Duties and Taxes for International Orders
Orders shipped internationally may be subject to customs or duties in addition to a Goods and Services Tax. Wedding Paperie is not responsible for these charges; the recipient is responsible for any duties and taxes incurred. Charges are assessed to the recipient at the time of delivery.
Please contact us at with any questions about the shipping of an order.