Our Return Policy
At Wedding Paperie, we believe that the quality of our products and services will determine whether you come back to shop with us again in the future. Your satisfaction is our top concern and we guarantee that you will be happy with the quality of our products.
However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of your order, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. We promise to make things right. Please understand that Wedding Paperie does not provide refunds or cancel orders, and except for the cases expressly described in this return policy (i.e., your cards arrived damaged, with a manufacturing defect or a defect in workmanship), Wedding Paperie cannot otherwise accept returns.
Please note that each card you order from us is individually made and slight variances in color fidelity between what you see on your computer screen and printed cards (because computer screens are backlit and brightness varies from computer to computer) is normal and is not considered a manufacturing defect or defect in a workmanship and does not qualify for a reprint.
Due to the highly personalized nature of our products, we cannot accept returns based on customer errors. Wedding Paperie is not responsible for the following:
- Errors in spelling, punctuation, or accuracy in the text entered by the customer. Please preview any custom text carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order.
- Poor quality resulting from the use of low-resolution or poor quality images.
- Errors in user-customizable features, such as enhancements, choice of colors, color variation, cropping, border selection, and formatting.
- Dark images that appear light on screen (Wedding Paperie doesn't lighten your images to match what you see on a backlit screen).
- Any other creative choices you made that you want to revisit.
In the case of a Wedding Paperie error, please accept our apology and be assured that we will remedy the error as quickly as possibly.